These are the few of my favorite things related to machine learning and statistics.
- Causal Inference for Statistics, Social, and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer Age Statistical Inference
- Elements of Statistical Learning
- Introduction to Probability
- Machine Learning - A Probabilistic Perspective
- The actual science of logic is conversant at present only with things either certain, impossible, or entirely doubtful, none of which (fortunately) we have to reason on. Therefore the true logic for this world is the calculus of Probabilities, which takes account of the magnitude of the probability which is, or ought to be, in a reasonable man’s mind. — James Clerk Maxwell